Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

GM Application - Guess

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

GM Application - Guess Empty GM Application - Guess

Post by Applications Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:07 am

GM APPLICATION

Name: My name's Guess.

IGN Would Be: Guess

Understand of Coding
    : Not much. Simple HTML?

Extra Languages: None.. Just HTML if talking about coding languages. Other than that I'm fluent in English and Polish, I understand Russian & Ukrainian, I learned German for 4 years, so I understand quite a lot of it. I also know some Finnish / Suomi.

How Long Have You Played Maple
    : I played Global Maple Story for quite a long time, about 2 years. I also played many Private Servers since June 2008.

Why Should I choose You: Because I'm helpful (maybe not in coding, but in other things Yes.), friendly, and I try to be as active as possible. I'm experienced in GMing, and a excellent hacker hunter. For me GMing isn't showing off my super skills. It's a job to help regular players if they have any problems, answer their questions, and most importantly treat everyone equally, and ban those, who broke the rules. I would try to stop such things as racism, KSing, harassment, stalking, and generally making playing uncomfortable for players by other people. Making game fun is also important - more fun = more players = popularity. Holding events is something I love, and enjoy. If you would choose me, I would try my very best in GMing.

Why Do You want to Be a GM
    : I want to be a GM, becaue I absolutely Love helping people. GMing is something I enjoy a Lot, and I never get bored of.

How Can You Improve The Server
    : I would check for hackers very often, and prevent server from crashing. Also by making playing more fun to others, more people would join LlamaMS, meaning the server will get popular.

Time Online Daily: during weekdays: 2 hours. weekends: varies from 6 to 12 hours.

Past Experiences: Played Global Maple Story for 2 years, Played A LOT of private servers in past. GMing for about 3 months, I also know all of the commands, and I have a GM Handbook .

Time Zone
    : (GMT -06:00) Central Time (U.S. & Canada)

Thank you for reading my application.
    - Guess.~

Last edited by Applications on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

GM Application - Guess Empty Re: GM Application - Guess

Post by Brad Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 am

Everything seems to be in order. Locked for editing Protection.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:42 am