Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

GM application - Trix

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

GM application - Trix Empty GM application - Trix

Post by Applications Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:51 am

GM APPLICATION

Name: Trix
    IGN Would Be: Icwhatudidthar
    Understand of Coding: None at all
    Extra Languages: Korean, Spanish
    How Long Have You Played Maple: I've played private servers since just about a little after FizzyMS started. I've played GMS for about 2-3 years now.
    Why Should I choose You: You should choose me because I may act like i'm hyper or out of my noggin but when I need to help, I can help.
    Why Do You want to Be a GM: I want to be a GM because, being an ex-hacker, i would know most of the places that the average hackers would hack at and I like helping people. Even though i may act like an ass at times, when it comes to someone needed help i'd help them,unless the person is spamming or using 0mG 1337 speak.
    How Can You Improve The Server: I can improve the server because i can recruit people to the server well and i enjoy catching hackers. I think that catching hackers puts the fun into being a gm.
    Time Online Daily: I'm on during the weekdays for about 30 minutes to about 2 hours max.
    Past Experiences: I've GM'ed for some private servers, meaning servers that didn't open up to the public.
    Time Zone: PST.

BTW.
    Trix are for kids.
    GM application - Trix 470794
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1