Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

GM Application - SecretBox

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

GM Application - SecretBox Empty GM Application - SecretBox

Post by Applications Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:56 am

Name: SecretBox (Stated as my username) My parents wanted a unique name for me.
    IGN Would Be: SecretBox
    Understand of Coding: I don't have much knowledge of coding, yet i can do simple HTML
    Extra Languages: Spanish
    How Long Have You Played Maple: Four years
    Why Should I choose You: As i said i don't have much knowledge of coding, But my specialty is events. I keep people happy and that makes us keep our old players from the beginning. I have a'lot of knowledge in that area of being a GM. I am going to learn more coding soon so "if" i get chosen i will probably be done learning within 2 weeks since i'm a fast learner. Yes i know that i have a small chance of being chosen but even though i am a experienced gm in events, the economy, and most importantly hackers. HACKERS i am one of those people who absolutely detest hackers. I love to just watch them for a minute then appear and say "Wrong Choice" and ban.
    Why Do You want to Be a GM: Why do i want to be a gm? Well i love to be one of the GM's that everybody needs help from, even if it can get annoying after a while i don't ever yell, go insane or throw my computer at my little sister. I'm one of the people who love to punish wrong doers (batman!)
    How Can You Improve The Server: I can improve the server in many ways, i cant code much but i still can be a last resort. I can improve the games atmosphere to a more happy, energetic one. As of now i am playing up to 4 Private servers and i am a temp gm due to my resignation because of...reasons, and before i move to LlamaMS permanently even if i'm not chosen to be a gm i will tell everyone on my Buddy List and all of my friends about this new server. I'm going to help make this server a unique one that other servers will be seething to attack us.
    Time Online Daily: Weekdays are my weakness i'm only allowed on about 2 hours so i will split my time into 30 minutes every 2 hours (unless i'm busy and just waste it all during night) to check on the server. Weekends are my strength i get up around 6:00 on weekdays and weekends no matter what time i wake up. I can check around that time for early morning hackers that think were all getting ready for school.
    Past Experiences: I have been a gm in 2 private servers (SummerStory and OdinMs) I know all there is to the commands and summoning and the regulations and rules to being a gm. NO i will not give out NX, free monsters , or money unless im allowed to do so,
    Even though i'm experienced in being a gm i know there is never limited experience in one thing!
    Time Zone:EST

Thank you for your time and patience for all of the applicates i hope the best for all of us and wish luck to my chances of getting picked!

Thanks again, and have a good week!
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

GM Application - SecretBox Empty Re: GM Application - SecretBox

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 am