Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

GM Application -Sasori

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

GM Application -Sasori Empty GM Application -Sasori

Post by Applications Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:33 am

Name:Sasori

IGN Would Be: Sasori

Understand of Coding:None

Extra Languages: English,Chinese,Japanese

How Long Have You Played Maple:Played MapleGlobal Since Beta and currently playing MapleSEA

Why Should I choose You: I've been a GM in MapleSS but it got closed down due to Nexon warning letter.I would say that i'm a very fair and equal person.I would not show any favoritism to anyone in game.I've alot of ideas and could help do some fun event for Maplers to enjoy after a day of training .I think that it's also good to find someone of a different timezone to prevent hackers,for example,Person A is from GMT+8 and Person B is from GMT-8,they'll both be able to lookout for at least 12 hours thus hackers will be caught easily as both Person A & B are each online for 12 hours therefore making it 24 hours.I'm very experienced in the role as a GM though i've only GM-ed 1 server and i'm familiar with MapleStory Gameplay too.

Why Do You want to Be a GM:I love to help server.I know how to deal with player's conflict and resolving them in a smart way.I'll not lose my temper easily even if a player is being rude to me i'll try to talk to him nicely and not just do Bans at him.Though i know that a Job as a GM aren't that easy but i'm willing to take up the challenge.

How Can You Improve The Server: I can improve the server by helping the population to grow,looking out for any bugs or exploits.I'll not ignore every single whisper a Newcomers have given i'd answer it even if it's the most ridiculous request.I'll not abuse my authority by giving items or level players.I'll always make regular petrol to players making sure that nobody is abusing any glitches or hacking and also if any newcomers is facing any trouble.I'll also dedicate my time to this server and bring it to greater heights.

Time Online Daily: 10~12 Hours Daily as it's break now

Past Experiences: GM-ed on MapleSS

Time Zone:GMT+8
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

GM Application -Sasori Empty Re: GM Application -Sasori

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:35 am

Alright, good luck.

I will close this app from being edited.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 pm