Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

GM Application - Tu madre

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

GM Application - Tu madre Empty GM Application - Tu madre

Post by Applications Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:50 am

GM APPLICATION

Name: Tu madre
    IGN Would Be: Tu madre
    Understand of Coding: The only help I'd be as a coder would be making text dialog for NPC's, that's the extent of my knowledge of Java. I'm only a basic HTML user.
    Extra Languages: Toddler level when it comes to Japanese, and a little Spanish. Oh, and Singlish. (Singaporean + English)
    How Long Have You Played Maple: 4 years in GMS, 3 months in JMS, 1 months in EMS, and 1 year in MapleSEA.
    Why Should I choose You: I've helped private servers devastatingly in the past year by being an expert hacker hunter.. and I've been told I hold a pretty good event now and then. I'm experienced in the hacking world in both GMS, and private servers. I know where to find the hackers, because chances are, I've probably hacked there myself.
    Why Do You want to Be a GM: To prevent this server from becoming a hacker's paradise, because if there's no state of order and hackers can do whatever they please, players will lose interest in leveling when they can just hack instead, and once they've rebirthed a few times, they lose interest in the server completely. And I'd hate to see another server, a server where developers put there time, and money into, fall apart, which may be a lose to the players who chose to level legitimately seeing as how a good server that they enjoyed playing crashes and burns.
    How Can You Improve The Server: I can keep a state of peace among they server, and keep the server from taking a plunge due to hackers.
    Time Online Daily: {All Times PST} Weekdays: 5 P.M. -- 9:30 P.M. Weekends: 12 P.M. -- 3 A.M.
    Past Experiences: I've GM'd for CrazyMS, ButterStory, MapleAzure, DaftMS, KittyMS, and SpunkyMS. All dedicated and legit servers.
    Time Zone: PST; Pacific Standard Time.
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

GM Application - Tu madre Empty Re: GM Application - Tu madre

Post by Brad Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:54 am

Everything seems to be in order. Locked for protection.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:46 pm