Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

GM Application-FluffyKitz

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

GM Application-FluffyKitz Empty GM Application-FluffyKitz

Post by Applications Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:24 am

GM Application - FluffyKitz

Name:
    FluffyKitz~
    IGN:
    iFluffy~
    Coding:
    Partial C++
    Languages:
    Chinese,Italian~
    Duration:
    2-3 Years of Maple~
    Reason(s) you should be picked:
    Friendly,Ex-Hacker,Exploiter for Games,Betrayer, Maple-ER, PhotoShop User, Game Tester, Helper, Idealist~
    Why do you want o be GM?:
    I want to be Game Master Hunter just So I can help out the Server by eliminating people that violate the rules, Also helping players that have trouble in-game but most importantly to have fun. I shall treat this job seriously but not too serious for that causes stress. Playing a Role in the community brings happiness to all and learning prospers as we all learn together. To be GM is a Dream, well not really it's just a higher ranking to a regular member. Disposing Havoc in the World of maple and Real Life in the Forums also help this Server and the forum. If there was no rules or regulations this server will turn into B12MS which has great potential but not the right style of gaming. In B12MS there was no one on. At times there would be about 1-2 people online, but no GM's. Do you think that's a problem? The answer is yes being able to hack your life away is not a great thing for you would lose another member and lose another friend / companion. After reading all this hopefully you may Consider me a Game Master for Hunting Hackers, I've hacked V39 in the Global Maple Story Server~

"Jealousy is a tiger that tears not only it's prey but too it's own raging heart"
    Online Times:
    WeekDays
    3PM - 8PM
    Weekends
    10AM - 9PM

Experience:
    I have experience to start a server GM in that server and maybe some Graphics Made Out of Time and Posted. I know most Game Master Commands By heart and Locations in Maple. I have been a Game Master and Moderator in ThunderMS Forums which you may find at www.thunderms.org which is currently Dead As of About a Half a year Ago?
    Time Zone:
    Eastern Time

***Hope this Application will influence you to choose me for the Game Master Hunting Job for as Anyone can be GM but No one Shall be One unless They are Chosen***

GM Application-FluffyKitz Llama10

Last edited by Applications on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

GM Application-FluffyKitz Empty Re: GM Application-FluffyKitz

Post by Brad Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Everything seems to be in order. Locking to prevent editing.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 pm