Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

GM Application - Snapple

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

GM Application - Snapple Empty GM Application - Snapple

Post by Applications Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:11 am

Name: Mark Kamm

IGN Would Be: Snapple

Understand of Coding: Basic HTML, some XML.

Extra Languages: Spanish, English, Farsi, French.

How Long Have You Played Maple: Roughly 3-4 Years.

Why Should I choose You: Well, there are a couple of reason. I GMed 4 Maple Story private servers: (AnonMS, iPodMS, BeholdMS, and FlameZone MS), all which sadly got shutdown by Nexon. I also GMed other private servers, non-related to MS. I GMed 2 World of Warcraft Private Servers, which ended up being in-active, and 1 RF Online server, which for some reason got shutdown, because we did not have enough donations. I am a very friendly person. I know when to be serious, and I know when to keep my cool. I have a great sense of humor, and I get along great with others. I would treat everybody equal. I can hold events, with fair prizes for everyone to be happy, and give the people who did not win a second chance possibly. I'd be unique with my events. I am pretty active; I'd say about 4-5 hours a day on weekdays (some times varies on the day, and how much homework I have, but that's the usual), and on weekends, about 8-12 hours. I can help a little bit with coding, if the Devs need it. I type professional, and I can communicate in 4 languages: Farsi, English, Spanish, and a bit in French, which gives me a better advantage to talking with foreign people who might be interested, and are in Llama MS who might need some guidance as to where to go, and what things are/do. Other than all that I have just said, I am pretty honest, I do the right thing, and I know when not to cross the line. I would help advertise the server, on other forums, trying to bring some more people in, trying my best to make Llama MS the best, answering reports, guiding players, answering player questions, and enforce the rules. I treat everyone equal, even if my brother was playing, I would not give out free items, Mesos to him, nor would I help him level.

Why Do You want to Be a GM: One of the main reasons why I would like to be a GM, is mainly due to the fact that I LOVE to help people. I'm not in it for the power, the money, or the Mesos. I want to be that person who is known for being helpful. I want to be there for the community, making it clean, driving away the hackers, and having the players have the time of their lives. Also, to set a good example for the players. I would try to settle disputes that players might have with others. I do not have a temper, and I wouldn't be angry, even at the most annoying member (Even people who literally talk l3ik d!s m3sar3z plzzz) .Also, I am one person who will stay with the server till the end, no matter how in-active it might be at the beginning, I wills till be as active as I would be, if there were 100 people online. I am very trustworthy, and I know I would make a great addition to staff.

How Can You Improve The Server: I can improve on the server, by bringing in more publicity, advertising on other forums, and taking part in helping you getting any item codes that you need to implement into the server. I can work with some basic HTML stuff if you need a mini-assistant to do something small. Another thing I can do is making pictures with each set of items that are available for donations; that way when people see what they want to buy, they will also see what it is in-game, and what it looks like before they buy it; like a preview of some sort. Players opinions are also of my concern. We should listen to what a majority of the LMS players want implemented into the server. I would listen to every players suggestion, and what they like and think, and add it to a big post/list that I will make, and the players (Majority of them) on the forums will decide if they want it in or not . It also brings in attention to people who want to buy things, and look at the picture, and are like, "WOAH, that looks cool, I wanna buy that!" so ya, + cash to keep the server up. Clever me. GM Application - Snapple 211503 I would donate, if the server needed emergency money, I'd go out of my way, for however much is needed. Unless it's it's 50 dollars or over at one time, I can't. But I can donate weekly.
    Time Online Daily: 4-5 Hours on Weekdays, and 8-12 hours on Weekends.

Past Experiences: MS Related: AnonMS, iPodMS, BeholdMS, and FlameZone MS Non-Related MS- Spectral Wow(WorldofWarcraft), Wow Telnet(WorldofWarcraft), and RF United(Rising Force Online).

Time Zone: Pacific Time.GMT -8
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

GM Application - Snapple Empty Re: GM Application - Snapple

Post by Brad Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:18 am

Alrighty, Everything thing seems to be in order this time.

Good Luck.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:14 am