Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

3 posters

Developer Application - Orange Cart

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Developer Application - Orange Cart Empty Developer Application - Orange Cart

Post by Applications Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 am

Name: Orange Cart

IGN Would Be: Dice

Understand of Coding: Average Java, good enough to improve the game. Intermediate PHP and CSS. Good understanding how I can use them.

Coding Languages: C++, C#, Java, PHP, CSS, MySQL. Maybe more, no clue.

How Long Have You Played Maple: Since GMS beta....so about 4 years?

Why Should I choose You: I know I'm only 13, but I'm mature enough to not go and smoke "weed" like half my school. One reason I don't have much to do. I'm good enough to code Party Quests and such.

How Can You Improve The Server: I can code many things that the server needs. I can work with other developers, which I suppose I will have to do. Not much else to say.

One Unique Thing You Can Bring to The Server RIGHT NOW is: Delayed - going to code something by Friday.

Scale of 1 to 10 Your Coding Skills: Maybe...7 or 8?

Past Developments (Links, please): Well, I didn't really get proof, other than Kenneth knowing what I can do.

Time Online Daily: On weekends, 7-10 AM to 11 PM. Weekdays, 4 PM to 10 PM.

Past Experiences: BlizzardMS, met Kenneth there.

Time Zone: -5 GMT/EST
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Developer Application - Orange Cart Empty Re: Developer Application - Orange Cart

Post by Snorki Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 am

Good luck on your application. Developer Application - Orange Cart 36801
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Developer Application - Orange Cart Empty Re: Developer Application - Orange Cart

Post by Brad Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 am

Everything seems to be in Order.

Good luck, although you might not need it, being the only developer that applied...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 pm