Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+5
Ptka
John
Foshiz
Hasshoudou
Snorki
9 posters

Well I have to say; to be honest.

Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Well I have to say; to be honest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well I have to say; to be honest.

Post by Brad Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Well, When I read the first post, I was going to reply with one of my ego-tistical smartass comments, but I read deeper, and though about it.

I love you guys. (COMPLETELY Homo)

Ever since you guys have came to this forum, and I got into touch with some great people, It dawned on me, you guys really ARE my friends. Hell, If any one or all of you came to my door right now, Id let you in and treat you like I've known you for years. I'm not so sure if Snork would do the same, but I would. Although It might take me some convincing to let Foshit in.

As for LMS, I hope this to be an even TIGHTER community than the big ole happy family that was Fizzy/ I look forward to parting the night away with you silly bastards, and I think that LMS will be a bonding, and even a learning experience for all of us. No matter what, you guise will be my home-skilet-buscuits, and with that I end this emotional post.
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male
    Number of posts : 441
    Job/hobbies : Writer Extraordinaire
    Humor : Too what? Too what? Your spoon's too what?
    FFT Points : 9001
    Rep : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Well I have to say; to be honest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well I have to say; to be honest.

Post by Hasshoudou Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Party at Brad's house? Well I have to say; to be honest. - Page 2 681348 Lol, just kidding.

You know, despite me commenting on Snorki's post, I never actually said anything about anyone aside from Foshiz and me actually forgiving him.

Snorki - Let's start with you, since I still spoke to you on regular occasion even after Fizzy went down. You convinced me to join FFT when it still looked like utter shit and had no organization to it. You're a cool guy and I liked you as a GM in Fizzy; I remember staying up until 5:00am some nights doing shit that you and Brad put together, especially Brad's FTB Events and those hellish JQ's that I'll probably never do again. I think you're an admirable guy and a wonderful host for the forums and the Server along with Brad, and I look up to both of you guys as the ones I will follow in the footsteps of a GM for LlamaMS.

Brad - What more can I say about you that I didn't mention in Snork's little speech there? You're an awesome guy, and you're not some uptight jerk ass who fondles himself at the thought of his GM position with a stick up his ass "all work and no play" kind of guy. You're real down to earth and like to keep things real, and that proves that you're human, which is one reason I like you over most GMs I've encountered throughout various Private Servers. You're a real man of genius, so let's just leave it at that.

Foshiz - Well, you had your glory of hearing what I had to say about you in my initial responses to this thread.

John - You are quite the annoying spammer, and you really pissed me off sometimes on Fizzy, but somehow I still managed to talk to you. I can see that you matured a bit lately, and I think the coercion and things I said to you may have had some effect on you. I'm glad to see that you're getting your life's priorities in order and I look forward to fighting with you some more on LMS. Well I have to say; to be honest. - Page 2 681348
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by Snorki Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 pm

I love you too Hass.
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male
    Number of posts : 371
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Foshiz Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:49 am

Brad wrote:Well, When I read the first post, I was going to reply with one of my ego-tistical smartass comments, but I read deeper, and though about it.

Ever since you guys have came to this forum, and I got into touch with some great people, It dawned on me, you guys really ARE my friends. Hell, If any one or all of you came to my door right now, Id let you in and treat you like I've known you for years. I'm not so sure if Snork would do the same, but I would. Although It might take me some convincing to let Foshit in.

As for LMS, I hope this to be an even TIGHTER community than the big ole happy family that was Fizzy/ I look forward to parting the night away with you silly bastards, and I think that LMS will be a bonding, and even a learning experience for all of us. No matter what, you guise will be my home-skilet-buscuits, and with that I end this emotional post.

FUK U

Uh, to make this non spam, I'll say something.

Thank you so much Brad, you made me feel so happy on the inside, it makes me know that I can come to your house anytime and have sex with your dog
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male
    Number of posts : 855
    Job/hobbies : C++
    Humor : Anythingg~
    FFT Points : 735
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by HermitDash Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:01 am

Foshiz wrote:
    Brad wrote:Well, When I read the first post, I was going to reply with one of my ego-tistical smartass comments, but I read deeper, and though about it.

FUK U

Uh, to make this non spam, I'll say something.

Thank you so much Brad, you made me feel so happy on the inside, it makes me know that I can come to your house anytime and have sex with your dog

LOL.........Well let's see 1...Thanks Brad for the Kind words....and 2...........I still needa find about 100 Dollars.......And Finally 3 I feel special inside to have everyone I made friends with on Fizzy and On the forums. Well the First Person I met was Jonny....After that...Brad then came Shiz. The best part is to make such entertaining friends and companions for life.

As for Llama Hope we get all the members that make us such a Great Family. HOPEFULLY My Maple ScreenShots work because we needa make a closed beta before we release the acutal server to Public. This would make it so we get Long Term Members.
    John
    John

Male
    Number of posts : 394
    Job/hobbies : Fftalk.
    Humor : Funny stuff :D
    FFT Points : 348
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

Post by John Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Have i changed? That is my question. Have i followed some of the "new years resolutions"?
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460

Post by Justyna Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 pm

It's not a new year Yet D=
    John
    John

Male

Post by John Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 am

It still works. They're "resolutions" in general
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460

Post by Justyna Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 am

Well, you are not such a spammer as you were last time... Or you just started to write posts that actually make sense:)
    John
    John

Male

Post by John Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:44 am

Anyone else wanna comment? Well I have to say; to be honest. - Page 2 427289

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:29 pm