Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+5
Ptka
John
Foshiz
Hasshoudou
Snorki
9 posters

Well I have to say; to be honest.

Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Well I have to say; to be honest. Empty Well I have to say; to be honest.

Post by Snorki Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:21 am

I had no intention of FFTalk ever being as big as it as now.

Members: You guys are amazing. You guys make this forum what it is. Thank you to everyone who has made soon enough our goal of an astonishing 10,000 posts. Thank you for all being so active, donating, posting, helping other people. I hope this forum can continue what we are doing now, because it seems to be working. Again you guys are amazing.

From the Staff to the Memebers.

Lets say some things about the Staff Donator and V.I.P.ers here.

Brad- It's an honor to be a GM at Llama MS, and having you as an admin running the forums side by side with me. I know we are going to be great partners. Thanks for the PayPal help, haha. And I look forward to LlamaNetworks. Well I have to say; to be honest. 211503

HassHoudou- G-d did I make one of the best choices for the forum. I definitely have no regrets on having you as staff here on the forum. By far you have the majority of the quality posts that are posted here, and I respect you for that. You ONLY make serious, and helpful posts, and I'm sure when I speak for everyone here, that you are an AMAZING Moderator. I hope you stay here at FFTalk, because I know I would never fire you. Glad to be on the GM Team with you as well on Llama MS. Well I have to say; to be honest. 36801

GFX Team- Never once have you denied a request. You guys are amazing at Photoshop. Your talents are outstanding. I envy you for that; that's probably why you are on the graphics team, and I'm not part of that haha. I honestly love (no homo) each and every one of you. You're unique talents, to your personality, you guys are awesome. Each of you has a unique talent in photoshop.
    Ken= Anime
    Arist= Banners/Wall Paper/Backgroudns
    Zakkatak= Eye-Popping interesting Sigs to look at.

V.I.P.'s Foshiz, JohnPWNSJ00 (No Longer with us) and Thanh- Haha you guys are one of kind. Foshiz you are fucking hilarious, I'm glad you finally got active here. You never give up, and help me when at times, I give up on myself. (You make sad times good (sounds cheezy but yeah.) Glad to be your friend. Thanh, ever since you came to the forum, you fucking sucked at making sigs. Now you are fucking amazing, I have seen how much you have improved, and I am definitely impressed. Keep working at it, and I'm sure you can hopefully get a job here. xDThanh you are funny as hell, and I'm glad you're here too. John.. Wow you are a spammer. But I love you anyways. If you decide to come back to the forums, I hope you see that you are still loved and missed. You are funny as hell, and a unique person too; in a good way. Hope we can still stay friends. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289

Last but not least. The one and only Donator; Justyna.

Justyna, Justyna, Justyna... where to begin with you? You are a really generous person, who helps out people even though you don't even need to. You make people happy, and you continue to do it. I know we had our problems, like with that house thing Well I have to say; to be honest. 850284. I hated that, but you eventually stopped. You're really motivated at helping the forums too, which not many people are, I think you are the only person who is like that. You're fucking awesome. <-- 3 words that sums up how I think of you.

I shall wait to do a post like this again, once we reach 20,000 posts. Well I have to say; to be honest. 36801

P.S. I hoped you liked this.
    https://2img.net/h/i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shadowteddy/10kPostscopy.jpg

Last edited by Snorki on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:25 am; edited 6 times in total
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male
    Number of posts : 441
    Job/hobbies : Writer Extraordinaire
    Humor : Too what? Too what? Your spoon's too what?
    FFT Points : 9001
    Rep : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Well I have to say; to be honest. Empty Re: Well I have to say; to be honest.

Post by Hasshoudou Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:27 am

An admirable speech, Snorki, and I look forward to serving with you through the harsh times and the good times in order to keep up the support I have and will continue to show for LlamaMS. I do make a lot of quality and serious posts, but there are times when I'm not all Sergeant Buzz kill and I make a fun post every now and again.

I want to continue with this community for as long as possible, because I love all of the people here (even those I had bad tidings with before) as a family, so I do all I can to look over everyone as well as work with them for the best of Final Fantasy Talk.

Let's keep up the good work.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:29 am

Thank you HassHoudou. Well I have to say; to be honest. 36801 I know we can do it. Well I have to say; to be honest. 211503
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male
    Number of posts : 371
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Foshiz Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:45 am

Wow. Great speech.

I'm surprised at how fast this has happened. I got active at about 5,000 posts or so, now, we've reached 10,000? Jeez.

Thanks for all the things you said about me - about me and everybody else. To tell you the truth, at times I admire you, Snork. You're a great friend. We've had a few ups and downs, but a lot of times they are my fault, and I'm sorry for that. A lot of times I think before I act. I think I'l try to change that so nothing happens as it did in the past. I don't know what would happen if we never met, if me and Brad never met you, I think that Fizzy Ms would've been a lot more different. Hell, we would've never been typing these things, if we never met you. I think you'll make a great job as a Gm once again, and I look forward to working with you.

Hasshoudou, I want to say a few things to you. First of all, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the things I did, for closing Fizzy, just because I was bored of it. The donations probably would've came in if we wait, but I wanted to close it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for changing the Fizzy site to the rick roll site. Whenever I think about that, I get mad at myself. I realize this was really a dumb thing to do. I would've been mad at myself for a long time if I was in your position. I feel like you haven't really forgiven me, even if you did, I wanted to write this. I know sorry doesn't mean a lot at times, but sometimes, it does. I hope we can be friends and I look forward to working with you on Llama Ms, and I hope you do as well.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:53 am

Wow. True that Foshiz, I look forward to working with you as well.

This is the deepest most emotional thread in FFTalk. Well I have to say; to be honest. 758730
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 am

I'd also like to add, that I look forward to working/being with the LlamaWoW staff. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:14 am

We have hit 10,000 posts. Thank you.
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male

Post by Hasshoudou Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 am

Shiz, I'm not really sure what to make of all of this. I know you apologized before, but this time it seems different and I can feel as if you have a more genuine tone to it while typing up that message.

The truth is that I never completely get over things, even though Brad and Snorki asked me to kill the grudge I had against you and what you did to FizzyMS. I hold some of the fiercest grudges against people and have no qualms with not speaking to them for weeks, months, or even years until they make the attempt to fix what they did wrong and make up for pissing me off.

There are very few people I forgive over time, because I merely see it as this, "If they aren't making the attempt to square away our problems, then they must not have truly cared for my friendship."

You have gone the distance though and shown me your true regret for what you did, so let's just say that I'm giving you my forgiveness and the benefit of the doubt that you were simply lead astray by what you did and that you truly are a good person. I'm not forgiving you just because I was told to, but this is real, and now you can feel some manner of peace knowing I don't hold a blood feud over you any longer.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:21 am

Sorry, but I edited the first post with an awesome picture.
    John
    John

Male
    Number of posts : 394
    Job/hobbies : Fftalk.
    Humor : Funny stuff :D
    FFT Points : 348
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

Post by John Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:22 am

John.. Wow you are a spammer. But I love you anyways. If you decide to come back to the forums, I hope you see that you are still loved and missed. You are funny as hell, and a unique person too; in a good way. Hope we can still stay friends.

Hell ya know? Im tired of being David. Guys its me. For those who know. Congratz you guys mean more to me, those who didnt know, sorry couldnt get into contact or something happened. So yeah. Out of the closet. Its me John. Im trying better this time. Allright? Kthnxbye
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male

Post by Foshiz Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:29 am

Hasshoudou wrote:Shiz, I'm not really sure what to make of all of this. I know you apologized before, but this time it seems different and I can feel as if you have a more genuine tone to it while typing up that message.

The truth is that I never completely get over things, even though Brad and Snorki asked me to kill the grudge I had against you and what you did to FizzyMS. I hold some of the fiercest grudges against people and have no qualms with not speaking to them for weeks, months, or even years until they make the attempt to fix what they did wrong and make up for pissing me off.

There are very few people I forgive over time, because I merely see it as this, "If they aren't making the attempt to square away our problems, then they must not have truly cared for my friendship."

You have gone the distance though and shown me your true regret for what you did, so let's just say that I'm giving you my forgiveness and the benefit of the doubt that you were simply lead astray by what you did and that you truly are a good person. I'm not forgiving you just because I was told to, but this is real, and now you can feel some manner of peace knowing I don't hold a blood feud over you any longer.

Really? Thanks! I hate when people hold grudges against me, even though most of the time it is really my fault. Like I said earlier, I'm going to try to change (like speaking before I act) and I'll try to stay that way. Thanks for accepting my apology, it means a whole lot, again, I'm sorry, I'll try to make sure nothing like this happens again, with ANYONE.

Anyways, John, welcome back. I say you stay this time, and try not to spam as much. Welcome back buddy =D
    John
    John

Male

Post by John Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:34 am

I know i know. Now im back from eating dinner.
    So since the new years coming up soon. I made a resolution plan.
    1. Stay like "David"
    2. Dont flame.
    3. Dont be a dickwad.
    4. More useful posts.
    5. Dont.
    Type.
    Like.
    This.
    Anymore.
    ^^(From Brad Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289)
    6. Be a better guy.
    This is just for the forum by the way.
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male

Post by Foshiz Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:36 am

Lol, stick to the list, stay with whatever your goals are.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:38 am

Foshiz wrote:Lol, stick to the list, stay with whatever your goals are.

Agreed. Well I have to say; to be honest. 36801 Well I have to say; to be honest. 94663
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male

Post by Hasshoudou Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 pm

I think it's a good list, and it will help make you a respected member of the forum so that people don't just refer to you as "that super spammer John," because that's honestly not a title I would be very proud of.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male
    Number of posts : 445
    Job/hobbies : Graphics
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Ptka Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Wow, never seen so much honesty on a forum before.
    Foshiz you are a master apologetic typist. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    Hasshoudou you are very eloquent and I thank you for not butchering the English language.
    Snorki, so glad that you are happy with FFT, and so glad that you finally found a forum that clicked with you. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    And to John/David: YAY no more spam!!!
    Just here to say, I may not be active on the Internet at all anymore, but that doesn't mean that I don't care. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    I'll be lurking, maybe not posting but lurking, congratulations to all on everything, and have a Merry Christmas.

PS: Oh-Em-Gee Hasshoudou is Crim!!!!? I remember you!!!! Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    Remember me? Awesome GM Drain?!?!!? Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male

Post by Hasshoudou Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:14 pm

I remember GM Drain. I dunno if you posted in my introduction thread or not, but yes, I do remember you among the other GM's. I didn't see you online as much as Snorki or Poison, but you weren't a name or face I forgot.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male

Post by Ptka Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Lol, thank you.
    My summer was busy, and I was crazy active for the first bit of the summer, but then got busier and busier...until I was barely online. Well I have to say; to be honest. 412243
    Anywho, glad I know who you are now. Well I have to say; to be honest. 758730
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male
    Number of posts : 855
    Job/hobbies : C++
    Humor : Anythingg~
    FFT Points : 735

Post by HermitDash Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 am

Hope you come back and ready for LlamaMS ^-^
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Justyna Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:14 am

Thanks Blake for remembering about me Well I have to say; to be honest. 36801 I really Do like helping out other people, as well as spend time on this site, I Enjoy it. (That's one of the reasons why I wanted to be GM in Fizzy). Yeah, so far I'm the only donator here, but I hope more people will start to donate. FFTalk sure is a success.
    You're a great friend Well I have to say; to be honest. 211503 And I already apologized for what happened, and I'm going to apologize again. I'm sorry.
    And don't bring that subject out again, unless you want me to remind you of Something. Thanks =]
    Thanks for being such a great friend, Thanks all for keeping FF Talk alive - without you - staff and members - this site would never exist.
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male

Post by Foshiz Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:42 am

Justyna wrote:Thanks Blake for remembering about me Well I have to say; to be honest. 36801 I really Do like helping out other people, as well as spend time on this site, I Enjoy it. (That's one of the reasons why I wanted to be GM in Fizzy). Yeah, so far I'm the only donator here, but I hope more people will start to donate. FFTalk sure is a success.
    You're a great friend Well I have to say; to be honest. 211503 And I already apologized for what happened, and I'm going to apologize again. I'm sorry.
    And don't bring that subject out again, unless you want me to remind you of Something. Thanks =]
    Thanks for being such a great friend, Thanks all for keeping FF Talk alive - without you - staff and members - this site would never exist.

Noo :o I donated too! =D

I think a couple of other people have, and some people did through the cashlagoon thing, so everythins working out
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about Foshiz too, haha. Thank you so much for donating too! Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    John
    John

Male

Post by John Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:40 am

Ptka wrote:Wow, never seen so much honesty on a forum before.
    Foshiz you are a master apologetic typist. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    Hasshoudou you are very eloquent and I thank you for not butchering the English language.
    Snorki, so glad that you are happy with FFT, and so glad that you finally found a forum that clicked with you. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    And to John/David: YAY no more spam!!!
    Just here to say, I may not be active on the Internet at all anymore, but that doesn't mean that I don't care. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    I'll be lurking, maybe not posting but lurking, congratulations to all on everything, and have a Merry Christmas.

PS: Oh-Em-Gee Hasshoudou is Crim!!!!? I remember you!!!! Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    Remember me? Awesome GM Drain?!?!!? Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    Thanks Peteh! Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289 -uses family guy Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289-
    Hasshoudou wrote:I think it's a good list, and it will help make you a respected member of the forum so that people don't just refer to you as "that super spammer John," because that's honestly not a title I would be very proud of.
    I wont i wont i promise.
    Snorki wrote:
    Foshiz wrote:Lol, stick to the list, stay with whatever your goals are.

Agreed. Well I have to say; to be honest. 36801 Well I have to say; to be honest. 94663
    Thanks. i will be that person Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289 That good person
    Artist
    Artist
    Banned

Male
    Number of posts : 335
    Job/hobbies : Anime, mmo\\\'s.
    Humor : Dane Cook?
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by Artist Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:29 am

You misspelled Backgrounds. o_o;; Thankyou, for loving me Snorki. (no homo)
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male

Post by Ptka Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:29 pm

And I might hang out on Llama, unless I'm busy, I have shitloads of things on my plate right now. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289
    We'll see. Well I have to say; to be honest. 427289

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:16 am