Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

[ Game Master Application ] - Ray

Applications

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

[ Game Master Application ] - Ray Empty [ Game Master Application ] - Ray

Post by Applications Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:37 pm

GM APPLICATION

Name : Raymond or you can call me Lemon .

IGN Would Be :Lemon. with "."

Understand of Coding : Maybe make an NPC text i still can do it but further i can't .

Extra Languages : English , Malay , Chinese , little bit of Japanese .

How Long Have You Played Maple : Around 4 months .

Why Should I choose You : I believe I can get a GM in position in LlamaMS for many reasons. As followings ~

๑۩۞۩๑ Reason Number one , because im helpful , I'm ready to help anyone at any moment * unless im busy with my personal things *
    ๑۩۞۩๑ Reason Number two , I'm friendly . I can talk to anyone who i know or i don't know , i won't use any kind of vulgars I'm a very good person =)

๑۩۞۩๑ . Reason number Three , I'm Random . Lolz , my random means i can randomly think of an event idea , these ideas will just pop out from my mind and i'm ready to hold an event anytime anywhere Cheesy . My mind is like wow so fast got event lolz...

๑۩۞۩๑ Reason Number four , I'm responsible . I take my job very seriously unless it's joking time ^^ . Last but not least I'm an experienced Game Master , I've been playing maple private servers since 4 months ago , things didn't work out as i wanted but i managed to become a Game Master in CyberMs , SkywayMs and InfinityMs , sadly some of them shuted down and part of them were sued so now im trying to be a gm on LlamaMS .

๑۩۞۩๑ Extra : I love to ban hackers [ Game Master Application ] - Ray 681348

Why Do You want to Be a GM : I would love to use this chance given by you to improve my Game Master experience , not to say that i don't have any . And i would love to help you guys to maintain the server / finding hackers and make events .

How Can You Improve The Server : I can improve the server by advertising in other network and I am willingly to ask my friends that play maple to come join the server when it's up . And i will vote every 6 hours to make the server grow faster .

Time Online Daily : It depends because our timezone is different but anyway Monday , Thursday and Friday i have badminton practice so online time would be (6 P.m ~ 4 A.M (+8GMT)) . Tuesday , Wednesday , Saturday , Sunday (9 A.M ~ 3 A.M (+8GMT))

Past Experiences : Yes , CyberMS ,SkywayMS , InfinityMS .

Time Zone : (+8GMT ) .
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

[ Game Master Application ] - Ray Empty Re: [ Game Master Application ] - Ray

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Okay, good.

Locked for no continuation of further editing.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 am