Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+5
Snorki
Hasshoudou
Foshiz
John
Brad
9 posters

LMSB (LlamaMSBeta) Bugs and Problems.

Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male
    Number of posts : 441
    Job/hobbies : Writer Extraordinaire
    Humor : Too what? Too what? Your spoon's too what?
    FFT Points : 9001
    Rep : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

LMSB (LlamaMSBeta) Bugs and Problems. - Page 2 Empty Re: LMSB (LlamaMSBeta) Bugs and Problems.

Post by Hasshoudou Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:39 am

But it won't let me add any skills into Outlaw or Corsair, because it kept saying "You are lacking Skills in Level 1 and 2." Now I'd need to totally reset my Skill levels for Outlaw and Corsair to rectify that problem since I used !skill to master them, but I don't know how to do that. >>
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

LMSB (LlamaMSBeta) Bugs and Problems. - Page 2 Empty Re: LMSB (LlamaMSBeta) Bugs and Problems.

Post by Brad Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:55 am

See, the reason its saying 'you are lackin..blah...blah...blah is because those AP points were gained during the level or jobs 1 and 2. Level yourself to 200, use the !skill command to bring the mastery down to 0, and add the points normally, that should fix everything.
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male

Post by Hasshoudou Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:00 am

So if I'm 200 though, how will I be able to get Skill Points aside from using the !sp command? Or is that how I do it? xP *still trying to learn shit*
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male
    Number of posts : 855
    Job/hobbies : C++
    Humor : Anythingg~
    FFT Points : 735
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by HermitDash Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:04 am

Still need a Job advancer and Proper Job Givers. The NPC's
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Brad Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:06 am

You won't. But look at it this way. If you're trying to use SP that you got at level 35, the game wants you to put it in 2nd job skills. If you level 79, The games wants you to put it into 3rd job.

If you reset your SP skills, go to level 200 and give yourself 400 SP then, the game thinks you got it to put towards 4th job. But since its 4th job, you can put it into any prior job.

Hope that makes sense.

For your purposes:

1 Reset SP skills that arent orking
    2 Level yourself to 200
    3 !sp xxx amount
    4 add to skills at level 200
    5 go back to whatever level you want.
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male

Post by Hasshoudou Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:51 pm

This is an error for the Hair NPC in the GM room, and don't come to me saying, "Oh it's just in the GM room so it doesn't need to be fixed right away."

Wrong.

If someone donates and gets a chance to use the Hair NPC, then it needs to be working at maximum capacity.

This happened when I was skimming through the hairstyles and the moment I hit the Catalyst hair style, which just so happens to be the cause of the bug (I tested it several times), LlamaMS shut down on me and I got this error message:

LMSB (LlamaMSBeta) Bugs and Problems. - Page 2 LMSError
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by Snorki Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Nice find.

The Leviathan skill for Buccaneer doesn't work either. It shows damage, but it doesn't kill the snails! D:
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male

Post by Hasshoudou Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Combo Attack also doesn't work with anything other than Hero, but I don't know if that's a glitch or if that was changed in every Server. I remember in the old Fizzy, you were able to use Combo Attack with every job. I tried it with Corsair and it didn't work, so...I'm not sure about that one.
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460

Post by Justyna Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm pretty sure pets are glitched too.
    I tried to feed my Monkey with some bananas, i used one banana and it went straight up to lvl 30, but when i told it to talk (/pet HI) it wouldnt, also I couldn't change pets. Then I went to different map and Monkey went poof, and in my inventory monkies doubled. And i couldn't have any more pets unless i relogged.

edit: Also when I try to log in, first time when i press enter it says "Not a registered ID, check again later", and when I press enter a few more times it loggs me in.
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460

Post by Justyna Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Double post.
    And also sometimes when i log in, on the choose character screen my character isn't there. I go back to log in page, and when i try to log in again it either says not registered id, or that im already logged in. I have to restart entire game.
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Brad Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 am

From Now On, please post your Bugs In separate Threads, not in this post.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:31 pm