Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

4 posters

Fizzy MS could have been really popular...

Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male
    Number of posts : 371
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Fizzy MS could have been really popular... Empty Fizzy MS could have been really popular...

Post by Foshiz Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 am

Well, this isn't really something Brad and I "held back" from you guys, just...didn't tell. I don't know, but sometimes they can be different things. Lol.

Well, about in the first week of Fizzy, (pre-releas) I was hiring staff. I made a thread on RageZone (where I met Brad). There was a dude named OmgItsParm, and he had applied to be a staff for the server. I let him become staff, but he had disappeared for a week. When he came back, we had already decided to tell him that he's fired. He hadn't told us he was going on vacation, but yeah. We could've been really popular if I hadn't made that little mistake...firing him. This is why.

About a week or so after, Parm began developing a repack, it was called WeedStory repack. He and some otherdude had coded some and leeched some stuff. It got pretty big. Then, about 2-3 months after, he became a RageZone Mod. Yeah, a fricken mod. He is a mod still, and his name is OmgitsParm, so yeah, if we hadn't fired him..it would be popular because he would've been a mod and could've told people about Fizzy, and yeah. So D:

Damn. I just wanted to tell you guys this story.
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Fizzy MS could have been really popular... Empty Re: Fizzy MS could have been really popular...

Post by Brad Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 am

Lawl. That was bad on our part, but how could we have known?

Fizzy MS could have been really popular... Empty Re: Fizzy MS could have been really popular...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:48 am

It doesnt matter.
    The past is the past.
    Fizzy MS could have been really popular... 427289
    F4T4LFL4W
    F4T4LFL4W
    WoW GameMaster

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : Coding in BASIC
    Humor : Chocolate Rain
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by F4T4LFL4W Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:38 am

But you cant dwell on the past. Looking into the future there are good things coming.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male
    Number of posts : 855
    Job/hobbies : C++
    Humor : Anythingg~
    FFT Points : 735
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by HermitDash Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 am

Lol I remember him during Open Beta Lols. He was the one that was a GM and Never Came on. And you just fired him for inactive-ness-ness then afterwards everyone else went on vacation instead of coding the server. So meh Blame it all on Not doing anything.
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Brad Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:58 am

HermitDash wrote:Lol I remember him during Open Beta Lols. He was the one that was a GM and Never Came on. And you just fired him for inactive-ness-ness then afterwards everyone else went on vacation instead of coding the server. So meh Blame it all on Not doing anything.

Uhh, isnt that exactly what it says in the top post?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:18 am