Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+4
Brad
WenJie
Ptka
Snorki
8 posters

Looking for some Moderators

Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Looking for some Moderators Empty Looking for some Moderators

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:56 pm

Looking for some moderators who can run the forum. Is anybody interested? Please post your applications here:
    Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Why Should you be an FFTalk Moderator:[/b]
    [b]How much Final Fantasy do you play/How many have you played?:[/b]
    [b]Would you be active?:[/b]
    [b]Amount of hours you would spend on forums if you were a moderator:[/b]
    [b]Anything else you'd like to add:[/b]

Looking for some Moderators Empty Re: Looking for some Moderators

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Im not gonna try.
    But.
    The best to those who try.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Why wouldn't you try? Looking for some Moderators 412243

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Too lazy
    To do more apps.
    Effing school apps.
    -____-
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:23 pm

Haha. Well if you have time, It'd be great if you tried.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male
    Number of posts : 445
    Job/hobbies : Graphics
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Ptka Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Haha, here is my application for a forum moderator. Looking for some Moderators 427289

Name: Peter
    Why Should you be an FFTalk Moderator: See below!
    How much Final Fantasy do you play/How many have you played?: I have FFVII, FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII. Looking for some Moderators 427289 I play quite a bit and I love the series.
    Would you be active?: Yes, now that I have school under control and exams are over until the provincials at the end of grade 10, I can be very active, committing several hours a day to checking this forum. Looking for some Moderators 427289
    I will be especially active in the LlamaMS forums, posting things for Brad and posting updates and such. Looking for some Moderators 427289
    Amount of hours you would spend on forums if you were a moderator: Just told you^^
    Anything else you'd like to add: Look

A little bit about myself (as if you don't already know.):
    I'm Peter, from Canada and I am 15 years old. I have been playing Maplestory for a very long time and I have been active various forums for a while now. Looking for some Moderators 427289

I also am a member/work for a number of graphics/gaming/Maplestory forums. Here is a list of places where I am or was staff:

FFT: Used to be Moderator
    Graphics Hall: Moderator
    CoreaMS/FreeStory: Admin
    Azure Kingdom: Admin
    Mythical Network: Admin
    LPB Boards: Moderator
    GTA IV Forums: Admin
    Sick Sigs: Moderator

I am not a part of all of these at this time, so don't worry about me being inactive. I live in Canada, and my timezone is (-8:00). I have to go to school but I have a lot of time at nights and after school.

I have lots of experience with moderating and other senior positions on various forums.

I speak English VERY VERY well as it is, my first language and I type quickly with little to no spelling errors.

For the LlamaMS section of the forum:
    I am very knowledgeable about Maplestory and private servers so the information that I will be passing on, I will be able to understand and possibly add things if appropriate.

I am very polite on forums, I don't swear and I don't single out members for any reason. I know the basic rules of every forum and I'm sure that you can fill me in on the rules of this forum. I know what "locking" a topic means and I know how to distinguish between a spam post and a quality post.

If you want more information about me or just anything you want to ask.

Thank you!
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Great application. Looking for some Moderators 36801

I will hold this topic up for others who would also like to apply.

Also, people who are already on staff, and would like to be a Moderator, be my guest to apply.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male
    Number of posts : 445
    Job/hobbies : Graphics
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Ptka Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Haha, thanks, all of that was just stuff that you already know, but oh well, makes it look better. Looking for some Moderators 427289
    WenJie
    WenJie

Male
    Number of posts : 57
    FFT Points : 50
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by WenJie Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Name: Wen Jie
    Why Should you be an FFTalk Moderator:I've always loved to be on Forum especially gaming forum and i've know FF quite well too.
    How much Final Fantasy do you play/How many have you played?:I've played FFX ,FFX-2 and currently playing FFXII-Crisis core.Though it's little but i loved them ALOT.
    Would you be active?:Yes, as it's break for me now.I'd be on regularly to check on the Forum and know how to deal with Spam threads or and locked any topics that have lots of spams.
    Amount of hours you would spend on forums if you were a moderator:Around 6~10 hours daily,online time may vary sometimes I'd on for a long time.
    Anything else you'd like to add:I'm a 15 Year old Boy from Singapore and I've been a Mod on Azimuth Network and is familiar with the role of a Moderator,I'll not slack on my work and would also help those in needs whether is there any questions or doubts I'd be gladly to help.I would not use Vulgarities in the forum or Attack any forumers verbally or psychologically.If there's any Rude or Spams member i"ll report them to the Admin or a Higher class Moderator.I hope i could get accepted to the team and be a part of FFT Forum.Even if I'm being rejected from my position I'll continue to post and help the forum grow.

Thanks for Reading my Application.And Please do not judge me by my Post counts thanks :)
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:45 am

Alright, well I'll be testing you and people further on and see how you communicate with other people, how active you are, and how much you post (Not a big deal).

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 am

Wait.
    When do the applications close?
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 am

Once I get 3-5 apps.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 am

i change my mind.
    Ima be one of the last apps.
    Probably turn it in tommorow,
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 am

k
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Brad Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:11 am

I wanna apply! Looking for some Moderators 427289
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:12 am

-.-

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:19 am

Brad.
    Shut your face.
    Looking for some Moderators 427289
    Your in already
    >:O
    Zakattak
    Zakattak
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Number of posts : 73
    FFT Points : 7
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

Post by Zakattak Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:23 am

Well good luck to anyone who applies... I would apply but I don't think I have enough posts or even active enough to become a moderator here.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:27 am

It's fine, I said it doesn't matter. You never know. Give it a shot. Looking for some Moderators 36801
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Brad Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:31 am

Reason for Anon, Right here.
    Zakattak
    Zakattak
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Number of posts : 73
    FFT Points : 7
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

Post by Zakattak Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 am

whatever... Here ya go

Name: Zakaree Daley
    Why Should you be an FFTalk Moderator: Well... I like to help people out and I have been a mod at 2 other sites www.allblab.com and I am currently a mod at www.talkaville.com but it is not as active as it use to be so I am rarely there. I am also a mod at www.graphics-hall.com and that is the site I am most active at.
    How much Final Fantasy do you play/How many have you played?: Well I have Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy IX, and Final Fantasy XII ( I think that what its called.) I beat XII and IX but I am currently play IX again because I just got it from my brother and it is my favorite one. I also am play XII but I have not played it in awhile. I am a very big fan of the series and I also played both the Kingdom Hearts and beat them both.
    Would you be active?: I will be active all the time now that this site is in my bookmarks toolbar Looking for some Moderators 427289 I go to the sites in my bookmarks toolbar more then other sites.
    Amount of hours you would spend on forums if you were a moderator: I just answered this question above ^_^
    Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing really.
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male
    Number of posts : 441
    Job/hobbies : Writer Extraordinaire
    Humor : Too what? Too what? Your spoon's too what?
    FFT Points : 9001
    Rep : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by Hasshoudou Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:51 am

Name: Hasshoudou/Vashie-kun
    Why Should you be an FFTalk Moderator: I'll include it below in the extra stuff about me.
    How much Final Fantasy do you play/How many have you played?: I played Final Fantasy I in 1994 when I was five years old and it was the best game I ever played. Since then, I have played every Final Fantasy, including the spin offs, and that is at least fourteen years of my life spent playing Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy VI is my favorite in terms of storyline, gameplay, and battle system. VII was awesome because of the graphics and it was the only Final Fantasy to have many successful sequels and spinoffs. Other Final Fantasy games I've played were Crystal Chronicles, Chocobo Dungeon (or whatever it's called), Mystic Quest, and all the others I don't remember.
    Would you be active?: I spend at least eight hours a day on the computer unless I'm at work, and even when I'm in class, I'm still online because I take notes from my laptop, so I think I get a good amount of activity. At least 40-50 hours a week.
    Amount of hours you would spend on forums if you were a moderator: The same amount I would spend online in general. I take my duties as a Staff member very seriously and dedicate as much time as possible.
    Anything else you'd like to add:

Here's a few things about me:

I don't bless many people with my real name, so just call me Vash for now. It's what all of my friends call me, so we'll stick with that. I'm 19 years old, set to be 20 in February. I live in Hawaii (which is a wonderful vacation spot, but a terrible place to live), and I go to college and work at the Navy Exchange, which is just a cracker jack place to work at. [/sarcasm]

I know my way around online message boards and am a literate (sometimes too much of a Grammar Nazi for my own good) Writing Major working on my Bachelor's Degree in Literature. I've been Admin (Owner and Staff) of many different types of message boards ranging from free forums like InvisionPower to sophisticated forums like vBulletin. On those forums, I've worked with FTP Uploaders and as an enforcer for the rules and regulations of the forum. The most recent forum I worked for was OtakuNow but I had some serious issues with how the Staff did things there and how they treated their members, so I was "resigned" from my position because they didn't appreciate my opinions.

I'm a loyal member and Staff member and would do anything in defense of a forum that I work for if someone were threatening it or trying to cause trouble on it. I'm generally laid back and nice, but I can get tough when necessary and I won't simply stand by and let someone talk any way they want to.

At work I can assume a position of Leadership necessary and generally have to in order to delegate tasks to some of my other associates so that things will run smoothly and will be done promptly in a proper fashion. I run online Text based RPGs on occasion and manage several members in order to make sure things remain active and go as they should; though, I haven't been doing that as often as I used to. I'm incredibly organized and I like to keep things a certain way or else I will edit it to make sure it fits how I want it to be.

I don't think there's anything else I can say unless I go into a total life story, so I'll leave it at that and hope for the best.

Thanks.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:04 am

Zakattak wrote:whatever... Here ya go

Name: Zakaree Daley
    Why Should you be an FFTalk Moderator: Well... I like to help people out and I have been a mod at 2 other sites www.allblab.com and I am currently a mod at www.talkaville.com but it is not as active as it use to be so I am rarely there. I am also a mod at www.graphics-hall.com and that is the site I am most active at.
    How much Final Fantasy do you play/How many have you played?: Well I have Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy IX, and Final Fantasy XII ( I think that what its called.) I beat XII and IX but I am currently play IX again because I just got it from my brother and it is my favorite one. I also am play XII but I have not played it in awhile. I am a very big fan of the series and I also played both the Kingdom Hearts and beat them both.
    Would you be active?: I will be active all the time now that this site is in my bookmarks toolbar Looking for some Moderators 427289 I go to the sites in my bookmarks toolbar more then other sites.
    Amount of hours you would spend on forums if you were a moderator: I just answered this question above ^_^
    Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing really.

Zak, I feel as if you would do better in the GFX section. Would you like to be part of GFX Staff?
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male
    Number of posts : 371
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Foshiz Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:06 am

Cool, congratulations Hass! Nice app. It was pretty professional, haha.
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male
    Number of posts : 441
    Job/hobbies : Writer Extraordinaire
    Humor : Too what? Too what? Your spoon's too what?
    FFT Points : 9001
    Rep : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by Hasshoudou Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 am

Many thanks. I'll do my best as a Moderator for the server. I try to keep things as detailed as possible and as such, my work on the forums will be the same.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:44 pm