Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+14
Dancing Mad
Thanh
Creative Thinking
Driver
Resurgence
HermitDash
Brad
Stabby9
alexsteven
dynastygal
Ptka
UrusaiBaka
Snorki
Dragon Master
18 posters

The most recent game you've played

SweetChi
    SweetChi

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : Spacing out
    Humor : Laughing babies
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

The most recent game you've played - Page 3 Empty Re: The most recent game you've played

Post by SweetChi Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:04 pm

The internet cafe I work in is called Dream Cafe. Although it sounds like a normal cafe but trust me, it isn't really. It's located in the city and it's pretty big. I don't know if all internet cafes are like this but the one I work in is full of rude and immature people who spend most of their time playing games or surf the web. The environment isn't really great because people smoke a lot even though we don't allow smoking. So the whole place is foggy and it's pretty hard to see what's going on. I work there as the cashier but most of the time I'm invited to join LAN games whenever there's not enough people. Despite all this, I get decent pay for my job so what am I to complain. When I first started, my parents thought I started smoking because of the strong smell I have from work. The most recent game you've played - Page 3 778474

But anyways, I started to cut my shifts recently because of the large amount of schoolwork I have to do so yeah. I'm kinda off the hook for a moment. The most recent game you've played - Page 3 36334

Moral is... Internet Cafes are bad so never consider to visit or work in one. The most recent game you've played - Page 3 60866
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

The most recent game you've played - Page 3 Empty Re: The most recent game you've played

Post by Snorki Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:07 pm

LOL thanks for the advice. When I first read that I thought that it was going to be an amazing one. But I guess not. I'm sorry for your job? If you don't like it, why not just not work there?
    SweetChi
    SweetChi

Female

Post by SweetChi Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Well not all internet cafes are like the one I work in. I have seen some fancy cafes outside of the area that doesn't fit my description at all. It's usually only the ones in Chinatown. The only reason why I stay there is because of the decent pay. Not all part time jobs would pay you $16 per hour. My previous job as a waitress only earn around $10. It's not that my family is poor and all but I just need the extra money for personal needs. I'm kinda big spender.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male
    Number of posts : 855
    Job/hobbies : C++
    Humor : Anythingg~
    FFT Points : 735
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by HermitDash Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:40 am

Mhmm Working at a Internet Cafe isnt sooooo bad except for the enviroment. Just crack open a window or leave the door open If that's the case otherwise just think of playing on the computer for like (insert work Hours here) everyday you work Lol. Well Just keep on going. ^-^ I'm thinking of working at my dad's Store....He sell's glasses and contacts Lol. I might get paid minimum wage just for moving stuff finding stuff and fixing the computer when it breaks The most recent game you've played - Page 3 681348 or just some research for customers.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 am

16 dollars an hour isn't that bad at all!
    SweetChi
    SweetChi

Female

Post by SweetChi Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:30 pm

I know right! Who would resist such a offer?

My boss emailed me today. Guess I'll have to start working again tomorrow.
    Optical business is nice. My cousin works as one, she gets pretty decent pay too.
    I always go her shop for glasses and contacts. I got 6 or 7 pairs. The most recent game you've played - Page 3 75492

Anyways, the most recent game I played would be Monopoly, if that actually counts as one. The most recent game you've played - Page 3 778474
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:15 pm

Haha ya it does, mine was combat arms. The most recent game you've played - Page 3 36801
    Resurgence
    Resurgence

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Resurgence Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:09 am

Most Recent Game Played:

Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
    Infamous™

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Infamous™ Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 am

Nba Live.. its cool.
    Resurgence
    Resurgence

Post by Resurgence Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 am

Recent Game Played:

Infamous™

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Infamous™ Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:27 am

I just played Burnout.
    Resurgence
    Resurgence

Post by Resurgence Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 am

Recent Game Played:

Demon_Skeith
    Demon_Skeith

Male
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by Demon_Skeith Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 am

final fantasy 4 for the DS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:46 pm