Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

3 posters

What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now?

Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now? Empty What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now?

Post by Snorki Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:40 am

Everybody has the one song that is over played where the live, and is stuck in their head whether they like it or not. What's that song for you? Right now, it's still I kissed a girl and I liked it. God all the girls at our school sing that NONSTOP.
    SweetChi
    SweetChi

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : Spacing out
    Humor : Laughing babies
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now? Empty Re: What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now?

Post by SweetChi Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 am

Hah, I was addicted to that song over the summer. Too bad it kinda just slipped off my head.
    I'm totally hook on this song! Beating Hearts Baby! What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now? 75492
    Zakattak
    Zakattak
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Number of posts : 73
    FFT Points : 7
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now? Empty Re: What's the annoying song stuck in your head right now?

Post by Zakattak Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:21 pm

this one but its not annoying its simply amazing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:43 am