Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

2 posters

Introduction to FFT for Guests or New Members!

Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Introduction to FFT for Guests or New Members! Empty Introduction to FFT for Guests or New Members!

Post by Snorki Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Well I can't believe I never wrote one of these but heres a brief introduction to you new members, and hopefully future members (guests).
    A brief introduction to my forums, Final Fantasy Talk, which is a wonderful Fan Forum, dedicated to the amazing games created by Square-Enix, here we can talk about all games related to Square-Enix, but our main focus is on the Final Fantasy series. Joining our forum will let you in on reviews, updates, and all news about the final fantasy series, whether something got announced, you will be notified, or whether a new game is coming out, and when, or if a game is in project, you will be one of the first to get a heads up.

Some things that are in the process of being done:

•Our own domain name
    •Switching over to vBulletin

At FFT (Final Fantasy Talk), you can,

•Talk about Final Fantasy
    •Meet new friends
    •Share your gamertag, whether it's for PS3, xBox360, or Wii.
    •Have debates
    •Talk about other games related/unrelated to Square-Enix
    •We also have SOTW, so if you are into graphics, come join our community and join into our SOTW, our current them for this weeks SOTW is Cartoons/Anime.

Another cool feature that we have to our forums is the right to advertise your own site. This is a win win situation for both of us.

You get to use our community, to get help on your forum, while in return we get some posts from you.

In addition to that, you can request packages, which if you do not know, are "free posts and members" that we give you, and also signature ads.

If this all did not impress you, please let us know what will so we can add it to our forum and make it better for you, and for the whole community. Thank you for reading all of this, I know it's really big, but I spent a lot of time trying to make it. Again, thank you.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Introduction to FFT for Guests or New Members! Empty Re: Introduction to FFT for Guests or New Members!

Post by Snorki Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Double post. Did I miss anything? Should I add anything? Or is the just completely amazing.
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Introduction to FFT for Guests or New Members! Empty Re: Introduction to FFT for Guests or New Members!

Post by Justyna Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 pm

It's gewd xD
    GJ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content