Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+2
Justyna
Ptka
6 posters

Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy?

Ptka
    Ptka

Male
    Number of posts : 445
    Job/hobbies : Graphics
    FFT Points : 1337
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? Empty Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy?

Post by Ptka Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:39 pm

The first two episodes of Family Guy season 7 are out, and they are both hilarious. In Canada, (don't know about the US) they come on Sunday nights at around 9:00pm or so. Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? 758730 Or you can watch them at www.familyguyx.com
    Has anyone seen them?
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? Empty Re: Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy?

Post by Justyna Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 am

I don't watch Family Guy, though I hear about it a Lot from my friends. Sounds funny, but yea... I don't really watch TV Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? 36801
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? Empty Re: Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy?

Post by Snorki Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:03 am

Did you hear what happened with family guy? Seth McFarlane the creator and the voice of Peter, Quagmire, Brian, and Stewie, quit. But they are planning on releasing a new episode without Seth on November 18th. :x
    purgatory

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by purgatory Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:10 am

The New series are great Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? 36801
    Hayden

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by Hayden Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:33 am

I do not watch Family Guy, but I did get the DVD of last season for free since it was in my PS3 when I bought it. My PS3 was bought by a kid who stole his father's credit card and went on a 'shopping spree'. Therefore, I got an 80GB Limited Edition PS3 for 225 USD and Family Guy. Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? 36801
    Intriqute
    Intriqute

Male
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : McDonalds Regular Crew
    Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by Intriqute Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:40 am

I love Family Guy. Also, what about American Dad? Anyone seen the new season of Family Guy? 427289

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:53 am