Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+8
Hasshoudou
WenJie
AURON
Dancing Mad
dynastygal
UrusaiBaka
Snorki
Ptka
12 posters

Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus?

Poll

Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus?

[ 9 ]
    Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 Bar_left64%Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 Bar_right [64%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 Bar_left36%Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 14
    AURON
    AURON

Male
    Number of posts : 66
    Job/hobbies : Stuff
    Humor : I hate you all I hope you die
    FFT Points : 20
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus?

Post by AURON Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:35 am

i dont no supposoply theres secret charecters in dissidia
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus?

Post by Snorki Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 am

But Auron was not listed as a character in Dissidia period.
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male
    Number of posts : 441
    Job/hobbies : Writer Extraordinaire
    Humor : Too what? Too what? Your spoon's too what?
    FFT Points : 9001
    Rep : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by Hasshoudou Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 am

Auron by a land slide. Auron was a beast in terms of strength and raw attack power from the very start (and was part of my trio of best players all the way to the end of the game to fighting Penance and Nemesis in the Monster Arena.)

Come on, Tidus is on the same level of feminine fairy-esque appearance as Kuja and Vaan are, so I don't even consider him an awesome character compared to Auron. They made his appearance look a little more rugged in Dissidia, but we're comparing two Final Fantasy X characters, not the Dissidia Tidus verses X's Auron, because that's not a comparison you can make since they're in two different worlds.

Tidus was a total moron in Final Fantasy X, a crybaby, and a very ridiculous dresser. He was a very girly looking man (though I have nothing wrong with femme guys), Tidus could just not pull it off at all. He was more or less another Cloud/Squall character that wasn't as emo and fought with big swords and hack and slash attacks. He had the same "troubled past" thing going on as Cloud did, but wasn't as much a loner closet case as Squall was.

Now let's look at Auron. Auron was the Guardian everyone wanted to be, he fought Sin and lived to tell the tale (sort of). He fought alongside Jecht and Braska, probably some of the strongest people in Spira since Jecht did so much damage as Sin and Braska was Yuna's Father, while Yuna herself was already powerful, Braska had to be even more so for being her Father. Auron stayed with the team through almost the entire game and was a DEAD GUY for crying out loud. They had a dead guy on their team that kicked major ass in every battle he fought in. His sword is of massive proportions and not for over compensation, but just because he's a total bad ass in my opinion. He could swing it like a champion and with just one arm. Some of his Limit Attacks did insane amounts of damage (nothing compared to Wakka's Attack Reel), but it was better than Blitz Ace in my opinion.

And as another side note, Auron's role in Kingdom Hearts was better than Tidus', so they're even on the spin off games.

My vote goes to Auron.
    WenJie
    WenJie

Male
    Number of posts : 57
    FFT Points : 50
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by WenJie Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:41 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Tidus is losing votes Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 412243
    AURON
    AURON

Male
    Number of posts : 66
    Job/hobbies : Stuff
    Humor : I hate you all I hope you die
    FFT Points : 20
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by AURON Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:37 am

WenJie wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Tidus is losing votes Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 412243

good good exelent very nice
    Demon_Skeith
    Demon_Skeith

Male
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by Demon_Skeith Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:04 am

Auron FTW! not only does he look cool but he has a big sword lol.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by Snorki Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:21 am

Isn't he handicapped? Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 681348
    Artist
    Artist
    Banned

Male
    Number of posts : 335
    Job/hobbies : Anime, mmo\\\'s.
    Humor : Dane Cook?
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by Artist Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 am

I want Auron's glasses.
    Nomura-Ryu
    Nomura-Ryu

Female
    Number of posts : 31
    Job/hobbies : drawing, eating cheerios raw
    Humor : FAWLCAWN KYICK-YESS!!!
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by Nomura-Ryu Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Snorki wrote:Isn't he handicapped? Who is cooler, Auron or Tidus? - Page 3 681348

Even if he is handicapped, he can still overkill Anima with a single hit.... Auron's my an hero-and is way past cooler than chocobo-head Tidus......*pets Tidus to make him feel better*
    Artist
    Artist
    Banned

Male
    Number of posts : 335
    Job/hobbies : Anime, mmo\\\'s.
    Humor : Dane Cook?
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by Artist Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:22 am

I agree with the "Kawaiiiiii~" type person.
    Waffles
    Waffles

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : Ping Pong and Waffles.
    Humor : Waffles.
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by Waffles Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:24 am

Tidus by far, at least he isn't a loner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:41 am