Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+3
Jonny!
Justyna
pixelated
7 posters

Eh heh....

pixelated
    pixelated

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Job/hobbies : Running Club, Roleplay
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Eh heh.... Empty Eh heh....

Post by pixelated Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Well um... hello everyone! I'm not real comfortable with making my own topics, even if it's an introduction but here it goes! I am pixelated a.k.a. Pixie and I really enjoy Final Fantasy! I've played VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, and Crystal Chronicles, and have seen (sorry but to my dismay) Advent Children. But I've also played KHI & II, and Dragon Quest VIII and hope to play Last Remnant and Chain of Memories (PS2 version). I hope to eventually see Spirits Within and to play IX, but it is doubtful as finding them is rather difficult. (Sorry to anyone but honestly I'm not a fan of VII).

Let's see.. what else? I'm an aries and a horse, but it looks like my side thing already tells you all that. Uh... I really like to roleplay! But biggest hits are FF/KH, .Hack//, Harry Potter, Naruto, and originals. But it seems finding good Final Fantasy and/or Kingdom Hearts roleplays is growing rather difficult nowadays. Oh well. And um... I used to do polevault for track & field for my high school team, as well as cross country (I am currently a part of my county's running club) and I wrestled for middle school. I'm looking for a theatre major for college but plan to be very active physically still and I collect Harvest Moon plush (har har).

So yes, this is me, Pixie, and I hope I can bring something good (or at least not bad) to this forum and look forward to my time with you! And if I knew the un of my referrer, I would totally put them in this post but I don't :'( Wait wait wait... I had a hunch when I was browsing before and I was right! (although I didn't think they actually meant to refer me, but oh well since I'm here anyway.) Hasshoudou~ Hello!
    Justyna
    Justyna
    Donator
    Donator

Female
    Number of posts : 1561
    Job/hobbies : umm... i like to draw?? o.o\
    FFT Points : 1460
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Eh heh.... Empty Re: Eh heh....

Post by Justyna Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Welcome! Eh heh.... 36801
    Jonny!
    Jonny!

Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : Prostitution~
    Humor : Fat people
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by Jonny! Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Hello! hope you stay with us till the very end~
    Hasshoudou
    Hasshoudou

Male
    Number of posts : 441
    Job/hobbies : Writer Extraordinaire
    Humor : Too what? Too what? Your spoon's too what?
    FFT Points : 9001
    Rep : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by Hasshoudou Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:43 am

Wo~ow, that was a much more in depth introduction that about 80% of the people here...even me. Eh heh.... 681348

I read the entire thing and it is SO good to see someone else who shares my love for Roleplaying. In fact, I have a Kingdom Hearts and .hack// Roleplay that are both still very active on another forum, though not everyone is all that hip about this particular website/forum, because there seems to be a lot of hate for GaiaOnline (and I can see why, but sometimes it's misplaced.)

I really don't care for Dragon Quest VIII and I think it's the worst thing to ever actually come to America and wouldn't care to see Dragon Quests I-VII. Spirits Within, in my honest opinion is not worth watching because it's a travesty to the name of Final Fantasy and is one of the worst spin-offs in my opinion. Final Fantasy VII-X had the most depth to the theme and while I have an utter hatred for VIII's gut wrenching love story and the animation style of every chibi-fied character from IX, I still played them and liked them to some extent.

In any case, we should definitely get together and discuss all things Roleplaying and video games and perhaps I could convince you to join one of my Roleplays. o:

Welcome to FFT! I'm quite positive that I'm going to enjoy you being here and I hope you do too. ^^
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by Snorki Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:12 am

Beautiful introduction, I am more than happy that you are here. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Eh heh.... 36801
    Yuushi
    Yuushi

Male
    Number of posts : 38

Post by Yuushi Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:03 am

Wow. Nicely done. Eh heh.... 427289
    Welcoem~

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:11 am

Welcome
    Eh heh.... 427289
    Gingyking5000
    Gingyking5000
    WoW GameMaster

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    Job/hobbies : LlamaWoW GM
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by Gingyking5000 Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:35 am

Hello, and welcome! Im Matt. I hope you have a awesome time here. Power to the Cross Country Runners!~! Ima big runner. :]
    pixelated
    pixelated

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Job/hobbies : Running Club, Roleplay

Post by pixelated Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:59 am

O_O Wow...I've been so well-received. Thank you everyone, and I hope to be of some use here Eh heh.... 681348

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:04 pm