Final Fantasy Talk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Talk where you can talk about everything related to Square-Enix, Graphics, or just talking and getting to know new people.

+4
HermitDash
Ptka
Snorki
Brad
8 posters

LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know.

Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 687
    FFT Points : El1t3 1337
    Rep : -3
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. Empty LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know.

Post by Brad Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:02 pm

Well, heres a definitive word from me:

On Naming:
    Fizzy Will be back, under a new name, LlamaMS(For Advertisements / Personal Reasons.)

It will NOT be up until I get a better handle over the .6x series of patches (Remember, I haven't played since .55, so my Maple Knowledge is a little slim.)

On Time line:
    I am looking to simply GM for a few servers, than LlamaMS Will come out with my new-found knowledge.

On Sourcing:

Unless Foshit decides to get his fat ass off of XBL and buy a damned laptop Charger, we will be using a completely un-edited source to begin, and code things as the need arises.

On Staffing:
    I will be having EVERYONE submit their applications ANONYMOUSLY. this means that I can't be prejudiced over those who have GMed during Fizzy, and those who haven't. Don't think just cause I'm nice to your I like you. I hate alot of the people around here, but you'll never know whether I hate you or not. Also, the available positions will be:

Java Coder : 1
    Game Master : 2
    Game Master Trainee : 1 (Hacker Catcher ONLY, No events)

Obviously, there will be other positions to fulfill, but those will be the only ones that grant a GM position. I plan on having some be our 'Advertiser' and that will grant the benefits of a 20$ donation, with a special rank, same for GFX artist.

On Forums:
    You're on LlamaMs's forum as we speak. I have talked to the snorkster and FFtalk will also become LMS's new home on the forum front. There will be another forum added just like any other Maple Forum, and you all will be bale to keep your posts, and hopefully we get some new members for Snork's dynasty.

On Donations:
    I am going to need them. Badly. We are going to do the first week on my home PC, although I hate to do it, my computer can handle it for a week. (Expect lots of disconnects, and the like.) We will keep going until we can scrounge about 150$ up in donations. If we do not hit 150$ within two weeks, I will shut down LlamaMS. I am not kidding here in saying, SAVE SOME MONEY, RIGHT NOW.

On Rates / Infos:
    I'm going to do my best one getting the server's version to v61, no promises though. AS for rates, I'm thinking 250 XP / 150 Meso / 4 Drop. I don't want to have a repeat of fizzy in the sense that your could churn out 4-5 rebirths in one Saturday. Expect tons of custom content, such as multiple versions of the ever-popular FoJ. A better-tuned Pet Kingdom, Custom PQs, Pirate classes, Tons of events, and all the fun stuff you remember from fizzy.

Hope this cleared some things up for all of you. Anything in here is subject to change, get over it.

Questions? Comments? Arguments? Praises? Something you want to see changed? POst it here, the more discussion, the more drive i'll have to complete this project.
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male
    Number of posts : 2777
    Job/hobbies : this and PS3
    Humor : LOL!!! no.
    FFT Points : 1337
    Rep : 1
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. Empty Re: LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know.

Post by Snorki Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:24 pm

YAY! LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male
    Number of posts : 445
    Job/hobbies : Graphics
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. Empty Re: LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know.

Post by Ptka Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Please have my babies. I can help with GFX and GMing, I'll post an application the way you want us to. Anon. LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289 Could you give an application guideline?
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:49 pm

Wow Ptka you come back to the forums right when this is posted? You haven't posted for at least 2 weeks, and this is what makes you come back... jesus christ.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male

Post by Ptka Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Lol, I have been busy with exams and I just flipped back 2 seconds ago and saw this. LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 758730
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:12 pm

LOL k.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male

Post by Ptka Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:26 pm

How do we apply anon anyways?
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male
    Number of posts : 855
    Job/hobbies : C++
    Humor : Anythingg~
    FFT Points : 735

Post by HermitDash Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Ill be applying for hacker hunting since I've been hacker hunting on Justyna's account anyways. Most events will be done by other GM's. Justyna may get her wish of being GM again so Hopefully you fulfill her birthday wish Brad. Anywho for anyone reading this im just saying I can do GFX,GMing,And other sorts of stuff. Btw Brad what got you Motivated to Start a Server Again?

PS: Should I get a Barebone PC or just get new parts for my Old Dell Dimension E310 Which has NO PCIe Slot......

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 am

/startquote
    On Staffing:
    I will be having EVERYONE submit their applications ANONYMOUSLY. this means that I can't be prejudiced over those who have GMed during Fizzy, and those who haven't. Don't think just cause I'm nice to your I like you. I hate alot of the people around here, but you'll never know whether I hate you or not. Also, the available positions will be:

Java Coder : 1
    Game Master : 2
    Game Master Trainee : 1 (Hacker Catcher ONLY, No events)

Obviously, there will be other positions to fulfill, but those will be the only ones that grant a GM position. I plan on having some be our 'Advertiser' and that will grant the benefits of a 20$ donation, with a special rank, same for GFX artist.
    /endquote
    GAME MASTER TRAINEEEEEEEE~
    As an exhacker on FMS.
    I know.
    LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289
    So yush.
    And i can even take the GAME MASTER thingy.
    Ill read the other parts later
    Crud dude.
    Higher rates?
    And srsly.
    I wanna try to get TEH GM POSITION~~~~~~~~~
    T___T
    Probably wont.
    Oh well.
    Its worth trying.
    I has a feeling you hate me but.
    Oh well.
    I can get people to join.
    Like people from school.
    And yeah.
    You know me.
    I can get like 2-3 people.
    And they'll tell 2-3 people.
    and on and on and on and on and on.
    And yeah.
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Brad Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 am

Lets worry about getting a server up BEFORE I go picking staff, eh?

As for the anon-ocity of it all, I was planning of having everyone make a .txt file with their application, and have them all sent to snorki, and after the deadline for app submissions, he sends all the apps to me, and I choose from there. Snorki can distribute numbers to everyone and you'll name your application the number Snorki Assigns you. This won;t happen until I get a source up-and-running, though.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male

Post by Ptka Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:09 am

What if Snorki wants to apply...
    Snorki
    Snorki

Male

Post by Snorki Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:40 am

Ptka wrote:What if Snorki wants to apply...

What do you mean What if I apply? You don't want me to? That's nice.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male

Post by HermitDash Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:42 am

Try starting on the Lower Server's first then work your way up G2 Rage Zone and CEF for Help Brad untill then Ill be waiting on this.

Still working on Songs.
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male
    Number of posts : 371
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Foshiz Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:51 am

Sweetzorz. Guess what? I got a laptop charger.
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male

Post by Foshiz Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:54 am

Snorki wrote:
    Ptka wrote:What if Snorki wants to apply...

What do you mean What if I apply? You don't want me to? That's nice.

He was confused. Since the applications will be sent to you, he was confused. Chillax.

PTK, if he wants to, he doesn't ahve to tell Brad its his application in there as well. Lol.

Brad, I'm learning java coding as well now, but should I apply as well?
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male

Post by HermitDash Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 am

We could all Apply and hopefully some of us get's choosen But here is the List of Must GM's

Foshiz,Brad,Blake,Justyna.
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male

Post by Ptka Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:13 am

Wow, way to leave my name off the list... LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289
    Oh and Snork, what I meant by my prior post was it would be hard to submit yours anon' if you are the one sending it, if you know what I mean. LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289 I want you to apply, I loved working with you! LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289
    HermitDash
    HermitDash
    Graphics Designer
    Graphics Designer

Male

Post by HermitDash Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:44 am

Sowwie Peter Missed you out because you had vacation when fizzy was online and you came back the last minute Lol.
    Brad
    Brad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Brad Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:55 am

I'm not making promises to ANY staff (pre-fizzy, or friends)

Again, this is going to be 100% anon. If you're wondering, we are going to be running Valhalla DEV, an OdinMS fork.

The reason for anon is:

1 I don't want to hear you all bitching when Justyna doesn't get picked. (I'm not saying a definitive no, Im just saying that if her qualifications are the same as they were during her app to FMS, its a no.)

2 To be fair to the people I dislike

3 to get a staff that meshes well.

4 I want people with experience.

Peter, Snork, Quit whineing, little girly men.
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male

Post by Foshiz Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:43 am

Brad wrote:I'm not making promises to ANY staff (pre-fizzy, or friends)

Again, this is going to be 100% anon. If you're wondering, we are going to be running Valhalla DEV, an OdinMS fork.

The reason for anon is:

1 I don't want to hear you all bitching when Justyna doesn't get picked. (I'm not saying a definitive no, Im just saying that if her qualifications are the same as they were during her app to FMS, its a no.)

2 To be fair to the people I dislike

3 to get a staff that meshes well.

4 I want people with experience.

Peter, Snork, Quit whineing, little girly men.

Yo, when'd Val come out? Was it out when Fizzy was? Cause I was going to use it but I decided not to, well, it was something with a V, and it was in beta back then.

You were ignoring my 20k chat room invites on live! D:
    Ptka
    Ptka

Male

Post by Ptka Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:53 am

Lol, I was kidding Brad. LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289 And I do have qualifications, you are going to love my application. LlamaMS : Everything You Could Need to Know. 427289
    JMach

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by JMach Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 am

(anomynous) brad will not see thru my disguise

Last edited by JMach on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Male

Post by Foshiz Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:07 am

JMach wrote:LOL its funny NONE of your names are anomynous (but i am) MWHAHAHAHAH

Yo Jonny you fool, we don't post our apps here, everyone knows who everyone is, dip shmit.

And now everyone knows who you are. Temp gm - Jonny, the one who's balls have yet to drop.
    JMach

Post by JMach Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:12 am

Ouch that burn hurts shiz :[
    JMach

Post by JMach Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 am

Brad wont ur like 1000000 dollar computer work well?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:52 am